meet OUR TEAM
Gus M. Vratsinas, P.E.
Chairman Of The Board
- Bachelor of Science Civil Engineering – University of Arkansas – 1967
- Master of Science Civil Engineering – University of Arkansas – 1968
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Over 45 years of experience
As Chairman of the Board, Gus brings years of experience and leadership to the company. Gus sets the culture, philosophy, and mission of the company. Gus leads by example and has set a high bar for every Bailey Construction employee, which all of our clients benefit from.
Bob Bailey, P.E.
- Bachelor of Science – Civil Engineering
- University of Cincinnati – Cincinnati, OH
- Registered Professional Engineer – Arkansas #6645 – 1987
- Over 35 years of experience
As President, Bob is responsible for overseeing the entire operation of Bailey Construction. His primary role is to bring a quality project, on schedule and within budget to every client’s job.
Executive Vice President
- Bachelor of Science – Architectural Engineering Technology
- University of Southern Mississippi – Hattiesburg, MS
- Over 25 years of experience
As Executive Vice President, Kevin provides the day to day leadership and management to the office staff. He is responsible for ensuring that all of the budgets are well defined and accurate. He also stays involved throughout the entire project in order to make sure our clients have a successful project from start to finish.
- Bachelor of Construction Management
- University of Arkansas – Little Rock, AR
- Over 20 years of experience
As Vice President, Brandon runs the Little Rock office and is responsible for ensuring all of the budgets are well defined and accurate. He also stays involved on all projects handled by the Little Rock office from start to finish in order to make sure our clients have a successful project.